About SERVPRO of North Nashville
Robert M. & Jessica L. Dixon
Owners of SERVPRO of North Nashville
A disaster, by its very nature, is always going to be, well, disastrous. And there is only so much that preparation can do. This is true no matter the cause of the damage, whether it is fire damage, water damage, storm damage, or any disaster of any scale. All that anyone can do is be as prepared as they can be, and SERVPRO of North Nashville understands all of the stress and concern that can come with any size disaster restoration project, and our goal, first and foremost, is to minimize the stress for you and help get you back to your life and your work and to make it "Like it never even happened."
Here at SERVPRO of North Nashville, we are well versed in all aspects of the damage cleanup and restoration process of residential and commercial properties, and this level of care applies to any level of fire damage, water damage, or any other such disaster. Our team also consists of experts in the mitigation of mold growth and mildew from your home or business following exposure to water damage.
Following the damage mitigation, the next step for you will be property restoration, and here at SERVPRO of North Nashville, our staff is highly trained in this area. Through the access of ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, as well as regular IICRC-industry certification, you can breathe easy knowing that everyone on our staff is well equipped with the knowledge and skills to best restore your property to its pre-damage state.
Here at SERVPRO of North Nashville, no damage is too large or too small. Contact us today to schedule our services for your home or commercial property!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician