Why Should I Choose SERVPRO For Mold Remediation In My North Nashville Hotel?
Mold. The very thought of an infestation in your North Nashville hotel is highly concerning, to say the least. Mold is unsightly, unhealthy, and brings with it an unpleasant odor, none of which you want your guests to experience when they stay at your location.
You need to begin the remediation process as soon as you see the telltale signs of a mold colony. Unless you are well-equipped to handle it yourself, it’s best to contact a professional mold remediation company like SERVPRO.
What Is Mold Remediation?
Since microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and out, removing all mold from your business is impossible. Many restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, but this is misleading.
Mold remediation is the term used to describe all the processes involved in eliminating harmful mold growth. Depending on the type and location, it includes mold testing, removal, demolition, sanitizing, containment, and mold cleaning. A professional restoration company that understands mold growth’s critical nature will offer remediation instead of the false promise to remove the mold altogether.
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, you must address any sources of water or moisture. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
What Is The SERVPRO Mold Remediation Process?
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (615) 876-9551
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Here at SERVPRO of North Nashville, our highly trained technicians are ready 24-hours a day to help you with any emergency service. Whether you need help with commercial mold remediation, commercial water damage restoration, or anything in-between, we have all the advanced technology required to get your North Nashville hotel back to normal. Check out all our commercial restoration services here.
This franchise is independently owned and operated.