What Are Some Storm Damage Restoration Tips For Your North Nashville Commercial Office Space?
It’s essential to be prepared for winter storms, no matter what kind of property you own. Power losses, debris, and standing water from severe weather can create challenges. After the storm has passed, you may want to know some ways to manage any damage to your North Nashville commercial office space - and maybe even prevent it.
What Are Some Important Safety Measures I Can Take For My North Nashville Business?
Safety for your workforce is the most critical consideration, so it’s wise for you to take steps to ensure no one gets hurt both during and after a winter storm.
- If you have experienced flooding and there is standing water at your Hermitage/Donelson office space, keep people clear of this area. Electricity in that part of the building should be shut off safely, but never walk through standing water when electricity is engaged. You can contact your local electric service company to come to your location and take care of that. It will be vital to get any standing water removed as soon as possible to avoid contamination and mold, too. Professional cleanup companies can be onsite right away to handle damage after storms.
- You should have the overall structure of your building professionally assessed if you have experienced storm damage. These professionals will check power sources and look for exposed wiring, determine whether the building structure is compromised and other unsafe conditions.
- If your property has sustained substantial damage, be sure to leave things as they are before your insurance company inspects your location. Your policy may state that repairs need to be done by professionals and may not cover anything you do yourself. If you’re not sure what you can or cannot do, employ a professional who can do an inspection and give you an estimate for any repairs.
How Can SERVPRO of North Nashville Help You Get Your Office Space Back To Normal After A Storm?
SERVPRO specializes in storm damage recovery, and we are equipped to handle these events at a moment’s notice.
- Our personnel have been trained and have all of the necessary training to assist in a storm event.
- Every crew member has experience with storm damage events, so our team knows what to do.
- Our warehouse is well-stocked with equipment that can meet all your needs.
Cleaning up after a significant weather event can be challenging. Here at SERVPRO of North Nashville, we will manage storm damage to your commercial office location so you can get back to work as soon as possible. We also handle commercial restoration, water damage, mold remediation/prevention, and more!
This franchise is independently owned and operated.