How Do I Start Recovering From A Commercial Kitchen Fire In Nashville?
A commercial kitchen fire can cause a lot of damage to your business, and you may have some “burning” questions about where to start when it comes to restoration. Fire can break out unexpectedly in a kitchen setting, and it happens more often than you might think. According to the National Fire Prevention Association, a national study showed that fire departments responded to close to 3,500 commercial fires annually.
If you experience a fire in your Nashville commercial kitchen, you can count on the restoration professionals at SERVPRO to help you get back to normal.
WHAT STEPS DO I TAKE TO GET MY COMMERCIAL KITCHEN BACK TO NORMAL AFTER A FIRE?
- The safety of your staff and clientele is your priority if your Nashville commercial kitchen experiences a fire. After calling the fire department, ensure that everyone is present and accounted for and out of the building before you do anything else.
- Call your insurance company immediately post-disaster to report the incident and start your claim process.
- If you are leasing the space, let the owner or property manager know so that they are aware of the severity of damage and possible repair costs.
- Wait for the fire department to give you the all-clear to go inside the building before assessing the damage and removing necessary items.
- Call fire damage restoration professionals like SERVPRO of North Nashville to come and begin assessing the damage and planning your recovery process.
- Document everything by taking photos and videos of the damage for your insurance claim.
WHAT DOES THE SERVPRO FIRE RESTORATION PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
When your commercial business experiences fire damage, it is important to get back to business quickly to avoid lost revenue and productivity. SERVPRO of North Nashville has years of experience restoring commercial properties damaged by fire, and we will help you make the right decisions to get your business up and running as soon as possible. Our team will:
- Board-up and tarp the affected areas to minimize further damage
- Remove and dry the water used to put the fire out
- Clean any soot and smoke left behind
- Clean and sanitize all restorable items
- Remove any odors on soft surfaces
SERVPRO of North Nashville is a trusted leader in commercial fire damage restoration. One of our fire damage specialists can assist you with getting the cleanup and restoration process started the moment you call us at (615) 876 9551.
We can get your home or business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, as well.
This franchise is independently owned and operated.